Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

"When it snows you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels."

Well, it actually snowed in Raleigh, NC. There was a moment last night when I doubted it. Wral had grim news for snow lovers, but it picked up and it is still snowing! What a great day. The Doc even said that Graham could enjoy the snow some too even though he had a mild case of pneumonia. Garrett is home from work today, so we are trying to relax from our hectic morning of "you hold the 3 year old while I gag him with his medicine". I'm am proud to say he took it after 2 hours of screaming. I put it in cold oatmeal... not so bad. He played his Vsmile while I shoveled it in. Earlier attempts to give him his meds resorted in a very angry child, who after crying began coughing and then choking....and well, that did not end well. Can you guess what happened? Bright side is that our house smell like Pine-sol.

No comments:

Post a Comment