Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 2 and 3 of Kitchen Redo


Painting has begun! I love love love the green on the cabinets. It is just the right green and it looks great with the floors. Next, we will paint the molding and walls. Then, I am hoping to tile the splash board and finally (and hopefully) install under the cabinet lights. Painting is going slow. I have a horrible cold and Garrett is has been busy at night. I hope to get the new desk this week and put it together this weekend. I will be glad when the kitchen is done and we can move on to the next thing on the list before Graham's party in about 3 weeks. Graham says the cabinets are a beautiful green!! Anyone wanna wallpaper my bathroom? lol

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Wanna come paint my bedroom and bathroom when you get done with your kitchen?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck no!!! but i'll be glad to choose your colors! lol

    ReplyDelete