Friday, February 13, 2009

Let me call you "Sweetheart"




Today was a big day for Graham. He had a busy day full of cards, candy, and cookies! His class exchanged Valentines, made fruitloop necklaces, and decorated cookies! (ate them too) He walked up to the car ready to tell me all about it. He told me about how he made his necklace and pretended to eat it. He told me how much fun he had. When I asked him about his cookie he told me they decorated them with sprinkles and pink icing...that they were so yummy! We came home and he had to go through all his Valentines, reading them to me, and telling me who they were from. He was enamored by a card his friend Nathanial gave him. It had Thomas the Train on it. He held it for a long time and told me, "this is from Ma-fannal. This is so nice. I love Ma-fannal!" He ate so much junk today, I had to hide his candy. Can't wait til tomorrow when he get's more Valentines. I just could not believe how much he was talking today. Seems he is talking more and more. Unfortunately, it is always at home and not where the teachers can hear him! lol His teachers were so surprised that he could write well enough to label his Valentines. They said in class he rarely wants to even hold a pencil. I wish he'd read books for them like he does us. I'm so proud of him. Just to think he is about to turn 4!

1 comment:

  1. You hid his candy so YOU can eat it all? Haha! That's what I would do!
    Looks like he had fun! Why is it our children don't "perform" when we want them to? He'll come around....
    Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete