Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Much Needed Very Paid For Vacation

Let nobody stand in the way of my serenity... My in-laws rented a house for all of us. OCEANFRONT! YEZZZ! I'm so excited! i look forward to seeing nate enjoy the sand for the first time and watching graham build sand castles. i look forward to them fighting over shovels and nate wrecking the castles. i cannot wait to see teagan running on the beach. this will be her first time ever! i can't wait to get my toes in the sand and soak in the sun... one of the best therapies in my mind. i need to get out of my funk. most of all i need some time with my hubbie and babies... we are deserving of some quality time. it has been a rough year. we've been sick, grandma died, we were sick again, ear infections, garrett developed another kidney stone, mom got sick, we got sick... ear infections again. did i mention we've been sick a lot this year?!? WELL, WE HAVE.

9 more days of school until summer camp on June 15. (he only goes 3 days a week and will miss the last week due to our trip!!!!)


Created by OnePlusYou

4 comments:

  1. NICE! Wanna take us with you?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome to visit for a day if you want! lol i'm so glad we will have showers and a washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Fun! Your boys are so cute! They remind me of mine... is your youngest a red head? Mine is :)

    I love the beach -- we don't see many living in Utah. I don't think it would too fun for my kids anyway, they aren't huge fans of sand -- the weenies!

    Great blog! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, the youngest is as close to red as I'M gonna get. it is strawberry blonde. the oldest had red hair when he was a baby and it fell out. i'm red headed and come from a long line of redheads...i was heart broken!

    ReplyDelete